add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case for Custom Loop

Variable.variables

43 months ago

I'm planning on doing a custom cooling loop in the near future (not sure whether I'll use soft or hard tubing), and that would require a case transfer for me. Right now, I'm looking at the H440 for great aesthetics and room, but I need other suggestions for cases that may be easier to work with or would look better with tubing. Thanks!

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

Define S

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the suggestion! It's quite a bit cheaper than the ones I was looking at, and it looks great. I may actually end up going with that. Do you happen to know what sort of room is given for cable management?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you happen to know what sort of room is given for cable management?

It can get tight right behind the motherboard but where the hdd's go there is quite a bit of space to use for cable management provided you are only using one hdd.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

That sounds fine, as I am only using one HDD. If I can manage to find the parts I need for the loop, I'll most likely go with the Define.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want a idea of how much room there is where the hdd's go you can check out my completed build that has a Define S,

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, cool.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Cable management is a joy in that case

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The Define is cheapish and is easy to do a custom loop in.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The Phanteks Evolv ATX is excellent. I don't have a custom loop in mine, but I have seen many that do. Lots of radiator and reservoir support spots. Good cable management space. The biggest con is by far its cost, but that's the price you pay for aluminum. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube