add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

anyone knows if this PSU can be used in my country because of the power socket?

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

It will work yes, you just need the right Kettle lead

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

what kettle lead does it come with?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

A US one probably, its 2 prongs. You guys use 3 pronged ones like me in the UK. Maybe import from the UK to save you having to change lead

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

already ordered it from usa :( can i just use a plug adapter? as for the voltage and stuff its all good right?

• 47 months ago
  • 0 points

Power socket?What the hell?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

What is so strange about his question? European (230vac) and American (120vac) use different power sockets. The one sold in europe comes with an european power cable.

The G2 should adjust automatically to any of the voltages.

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

Sorry,I'm a baddie.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

so i should be good?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep. You just need the correct power cable for your country.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

what is the power cable they provided? and how do i get one if its not compatible? what to search to know if it is?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

If you use the same power socket as US in your country then you dont need anything.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube