add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Preliminary Pascal results! :D

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 5 points

I want mah AMD GPUs!

Lol, someone in the comments posted "GTX 1070 7.5 GBs of Vram rumor" xD

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Tom's hardware in about 6 months: Rumors of 1 gb of GDDR5X on the 1070 being slower than the other 7gb confirmed

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

1070 only has GDDR5.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The top comment?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not too sure he's joking......

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

Its fake, look at the CPU its paired with

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Could be - but we won't know for a little while.

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm probably being an AMD fanboy.

Cause I seriously cannot see much wrong with the context of that statement.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 3 points

That damn AMD Fanboy on that sites comment section is trying to ruin Nvidia'a perfect reputation. I cant believe the lengths they will go through just to to try and slander Nvidia's good name. Don't they have anything better to do? Seriously just because the 1080 is going to be the greatest invention in history doesn't mean they need to do that.

Before you guys flip your ****. This is a joke ;). I wonder how its going to be priced though.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

I meant the comment section on the site they linked not PCPP's haha. I edited my comment to make it clearer. In the link in the comment section there is a picture of a 1070 with 7.5gb of Vram. Its a joke, but everyone there's all screaming how its fake and that person is just an AMD Fanboy. My comment was referring to that.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

Just like I figured. not a huge jump at all. Not even close.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I am sorry, can't see it rn. Is it higher than the Titan X?

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

Jesus Christ that comment is a red vs green war zone

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

So it out performs an overclocked GM200 chip (aka Titan x / 980Ti) with just boost ( or so it reads) and not overclocked performance. Seems pretty solid and not unexpected for the next gens mid range being honest. I imagine once overclocked manually it will go further then that also.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't care about ur Novideo cards nub, the Rayydeon 490X eats ur 980ti as a snax lolololol I will hax u

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Intel and nVidia can't afford to let AMD die; otherwise, they'll get tangled in all kinds of legal problems regarding monopolization and whatnot. That being said, I'm rooting for AMD and I really want them to do well this year. Here's hoping that Zen and Polaris are blockbuster hits.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube