add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Eclipse p400 vs p400s

fameman100

43 months ago

So i have been set on buying the p400 lineup since i first saw their reviews. Seems like the perfect case for me at a nice price. One thing i really wanted was a nice quiet case. I just want to make sure of something before i get a P400s:

is the P400S's sound dampening foam worth the $10 premium? how much of a difference in noise level is the regular one compared to the silent edition?

(For reference, i will be going with a windowed version so there will be less sound dampening foam on that side panel if i get the silent version)

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know how much quieter it'll be but get the P400S

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Annoying that you have to pay the premium to NOT have a window!

Apologies for going off on a slight tangent but what's the thinking on using the fan speed control on the case opposed to using the MB?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube