add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Computer cases with removable dust filters

quattroawd

43 months ago

Are there any computer cases that have a front removable dust filter, top removable dust filter and a bottom power supply dust filter? It seems like if 1 case has one of them, they don't do the other. For example the R5, there is a front dust filter, nothing on the top.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT H440 has two dust filters. Front and bottom. The top and back are meant to be exhaust rather than intake so they dont have filters

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

most phanteks cases. some corsair. some coolermaster.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I think the TT versa H23 has some, im not entirely sure

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty much any phanteks case.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The H440 does this.

Also, the Define R5 has this as well.

Most Phanteks case do .

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I was torn between the corsair 750D and phanteks enthoo primo. Really liked the clear and open space of the corsair but found that once your removed the 3.5 drive cages (which I was) the bottom of the case under there was open to the elements.

the primo on the other hand (like most phanteks) features filters over every single intake/output you could use. That and I got it for nearly half price because of a tiny ding on the back panel that I will never look at anyway. This made it less than the 750D. Lots of modding to do.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube