add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT H440 vs Corsair 400c

HunterS96

43 months ago

I'm stuck between which of the two I like. I want to go with a black and white or white and black color scheme, but which case would be best for airflow and etc? The H440: I like the lighted power supply shroud and the fact that it's white and still looks good, however I feel like the panels on top and in front could restrict airflow.

The 400c: I LOVE the big smoked acrillyic window, and the way the case opens. However I've heard that cable management is horrible in this case with the back panel.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the H440 and I recommend it. My build looks absolutely stunning. Airflow on H440 is solid. No problems at all. It is quieter than the 400c, has a better finish on the panels imo, and the cable management in H440 is SO EASY and looks AMAZING.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube