add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

RVZ02 vs Node 202 Temps

HTTPRO

43 months ago

I've downgraded to a locked Xeon on the LGA 1150 platform and I'm also looking for used GPUs since the new releases of Pascal.

Right now the cards I can afford are R9 280x/380, GTX 770/780, problem is that I don't know if the GPU temps would be plausible with these types of cases because I see a lot of Maxwell cards in them and since they are more efficient they are also a lot cooler.

Just wanna know opinions if I should bite the bullet and hope for the best with temps.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

These cards are radically different in price.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube