add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Alternative to Silverstones Grandia HTPC

AR771

43 months ago

Well i was really impressed by the gd09 and gd10 and i considered it for a while but due to it being expensive i had to look it off so does anyone know any alternatives to it?It should fit atx power supply and and a micro atx motherboard

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

I used to use one of these (think it was the GD09, now collecting dust) but I've recently just moved into a BitFenix Prodigy M which is a super nice case and fits what you want in it. It's a tower style though.

I literally couldn't find any cases similar to the GD09 that I liked and were cheaper.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks,really useful info and what abt cases which fit atx power supply and mini itx mobo?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube