add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cable Sleeving?

Craftsman_2222
  • 47 months ago

Where would the place for the cheapest cables be? Casemods, Phanteks, or other places unknown to me.

Also, the Phanteks cables, are they compatible with all PSU's? I was looking and could see the price and power supply compatibility.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you just looking for extensions, or full cables?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Full cables I guess. I really don't know the difference between extensions or full cables.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Well full cables you are going to have to find a set that matches the connections on your power supply. Extension are just that, extension cables that connect to the end out you PSU cables, so they are universal.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm assuming that extensions are cheaper. I guess I'm looking for extensions then.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

sounds good I'll check them out

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Silverstone is really nice for cable extensions. They just clip onto the end of the cable from the psu and you shove the excess into the cable management area.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Ensourced also is nice. I might end up getting the extensions from there

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube