add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Reviews for corsair 780t?

tlk7887

43 months ago

Hey guys doing a built in about a month and just looking for thoughts on the corsair 780t. The cosmetic look is absolutely stunning but anyone know if it has good air flow and good clearance for high profile parts? Easy to build with? Being a full sized tower I'm not too worried but this bring my first build, I just want to make sure my ads is covered .

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

It is a full tower, so no clearance issues, If you have a moon sized graphics card, you just need to remove the hard drive trays, maybe install a hot swap bay in one of the 5.25 inch bays for your hdd to go there

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Heres a Link to the linus tech tips review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIyPeXUfFKE

That will give you a good idea of what to expect,but I must admit, its my favorite full size case, the only problem being the price

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I'm really having a internal debate on whether or not I should spend that kind of money on it or not. Thanks for the link man

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube