add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

In Win 303

Radox-0

43 months ago

A bit of a stealth case that has gone under the radar, looks pretty interesting IMO. Different from the norm, in particular that radiator layout up at the top: https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/303 which is also the PSU house rather then down low.

Already available for pre-order at £80 so £10 more then Phanteks Pro M acrylic, or Define R4 mini price. Imo looks like a pretty nice case. Be neat to see some custom loops in it. Reasonable radiator support, though not quiet as pretty as the 805, airflow should be nicer I think.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 3 points

this looks great.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep intresting and different. I quiet like it. The white one has a clinical look but still looks pretty amazing I think!

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

Inwin's tryhard marketing always makes me cringe.

Dat tempered glass panel doe.

A very nice price for what it is, too.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Beautiful looking case. The two USB 2.0 ports on the front are a bit disappointing considering that the older In Win 805 chassis has a USB Type-C port on it. Though the 805 is slightly smaller and better looking than the 303, the 303 is more intelligently laid out in my opinion.

This case corrects two major issues with the 805. First, the 805's PSU is visible, which is a negative for some people, and it vents directly upward into the GPU and the rest of the case. The 303 both hides the PSU to make cable management easier (lazier?), and it allows the PSU to blow through a side vent directly out of the case.

Second, the airflow in the 805 is not great. The main fans/radiator at the front of the 805 have no air intake, since the tempered glass is flush with the case. The 303 improves airflow with intake fans at the bottom and a vent out the side near the top of the case. However, the top fans/radiator blow horizontally through the space where the PSU lives and out through the aforementioned side vent. There are no vents on the top. This means that the PSU will block some of the airflow, but it is still an improvement on the 805 imo.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep that's the one thi I was looking at. That rear fan up top of the three would be blowing air straight into the psu area. Does make me wonder if it would be useful at all. I guess a radiator could go there but leave the rear fan out and passively cool a third of it.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I was wondering if I can use both top and bottom as intake with a micro-ATX board and buy some magnetic dust filters to block of dusts from the top as I prefer positive airflow over almost anything. I intend to use one 240mm rad at top (so the power supply doesn't get in the way) and one 360mm rad at bottom. Any thoughts?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube