add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can someone check my list please????? New guy needs help!

frankybuilds

42 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jjPryc

Will the RAM work with this mobo?

Will the processor work with this mobo?

Will the GPU work with this mobo?

Will i have problems putting windows 10 on here with an external dvd drive?

Are there any quieter fans that perhaps look similar(they dont have to look similar)? I'm using the current ones and they are loud!

Im still new to this stuff so please look closely!

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

It's all good, you won't have any of those issues.

Tho I would get a better cooler, cryorig h7 or something else in the $30-60 range, swap psu to corsair rmx or evga g2, and drop the 980ti for the new 1080 (reviews out now, due to launch in a week).

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What are you making this build for? Seems needlessly expensive

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

WAIT FOR THE NEW GPU'S TO DROP

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube