add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

windows 10 ( how to remove items from startup list)

jeremyphay
  • 49 months ago

windows 10 ( how to remove items from startup list)

where programs auto startup when the computer is switched on... i know how to disable but i would wana remove the disabled ones off the list as the list is getting longer and looks messy and annoying

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think you can remove them, unless you delete whatever program it belongs to.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Go into your Task Manager and click on the start up tab.

The list should be there.

Pretty simple!

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

yea i did that but theres only disable

i cant remove it from the list

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Disable will remove it from the auto start list.

If you are looking to uninstall things, that is different.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube