add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for case with good airflow in mid-range please stop to leave your suggestions.

devilballack

43 months ago

Hello guys i need your help in finding a case for good airflow for 6700k cpu overclocking to 4.4 ghz max with phanteks air cooler and 1070 nvidia gpu. If guys have any suggestions to maintain the lower cpu temperature and good airflow please share your opinions with me.

Thank you so much in advance to all.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Phanteks Pro M

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

My last build was with a Thermaltake V71 and it has great airflow. I have the front two 200mm fans running at 800rpm and the GPU is very cool. I bought mine on sale for $89. Newegg had it on sale last time I visited. I bought it for custom water cooling but found that air cooling was all I needed with my present setup.

Frank

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

one of my go to budget towers, but it has cpu cooler limitations. no 212 EVO, none of phanteks tower coolers fit (OP mentioned a phanteks cooler).

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube