add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case selector by size

nickcrabtree

43 months ago

I have a limited space on a shelf to put my new build. There is a maximum of 40cm (15.5 inches) above the shelf, and the shelf itself is 25cm (10 inches) deep. It doesn't matter if the case overhangs the shelf by a bit, and there's at least 40cm (15.5 inches) width available along the shelf although I'd rather it was narrower than that.

It also doesn't matter to me whether the case is on the shelf front-to-back or side-to-side as it were.

Fitting into this space is the first consideration for this new build, so what I need is a list of cases which will fit.

Now, I thought I'd be able to put these dimensions into some sort of case selector. I've found a handful of links to Google Documents spreadsheets where some enthusiast has put in a whole load of case dimensions, which would be perfect, but the links are all dead.

Is there a selector somewhere on a retailer's website which I'm missing? It would be great to just get a list of all possible cases which would fit.

This would also be a very useful enhancement to the filter system in pcpartpicker.

Failing that, are there any suggestions for a mini-ATX case which would fit? I've found several mini-ITX options (Thermaltake Core V1 looks good, as does the Cooler Master Elite 110) but mini-ATX options seem thin on the ground.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Sounds to me like you have space for the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX (375mm x 230mm x 395mm)

You should have a bit of leeway (not much but some) on all sides with your dimensions.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube