add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Messed up side panel :(

FioraIsBalanced

43 months ago

So, got the bitfenix prodigy and I'd like to avoid buying more side panels and I don't know how much the one with all the wiring would cost anyways. Manual was pretty crap and when I tried to do what it suggested the sides "peeled" off. The one with the power button on it is not going down whatsoever no matter what I try but the other side panel came back down pretty easy then it broke off but yeah superglue; anyways.

http://imgur.com/a/cdH0O first pic is what it looks like second is what it should look like. Any ideas on how to do get that crap back down?

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

As a last resort, you could try using a combination of time and a heat gun in order to bend it back. Of course, probably being made of steel the thing isn't going to melt, but hopefully becoming soft enough to where you can bend it back no problem.

Otherwise I got no other ideas, getting a used side panel may be a good idea if you can't save the other panel

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube