add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any HTPC with room for a Graphics Card?

gevmarcus

43 months ago

I am looking for something like the Node 202 from Fractal Design (LINK: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/part/fractal-design-case-fdcanode202bk) but cheaper.

Anyone got any ideas?

All suggestion are welcome!

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Every time I see one, i save it because I like that. I only got two of them by now and one is the node 202.

So there is the only other one than I know : https://it.pcpartpicker.com/part/silverstone-case-sstrvz02b

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

the Node 202 as for the all the other cases from Fractal Design is truly astonishing but the price set itself out of the "Budget build" range that im trying to get to. This silverstone case also costs like 10 € less so is not helping for the budget build. For this little difference i'm sure willing to go over the Node 202. Thanks anyway, it was an helpful and fast answer!

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Wait a bit, there is plenty of person who know much more than me on this website ! I am Learning everyday

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

For HTPC it'll be hard to beat that price :( Silverstone has one but I think it's pretty close in price too

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Silverstone RVZ01 or RVZ02

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Besides the RVZ02 already mentioned, there's the Fractal Design Node 202 and Silverstone ML08B. The 202 has a version with a built-in power supply, and the ML08B uses the same internal layout as the RVZ02 with a different front panel design.

That's pretty much it for full-sized video cards in HTPC cases. Otherwise you'll have to go with small ITX cases like the Silverstone SG13B, Cooler Master 110/130, or Fractal Design Core 500.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube