add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Inwin 805 and Graphics card fittings

jarinatorman

42 months ago

Currently the Inwin 805 case has its compatibility filter set to not allow you to pair it with the gtx980 ti. I went and measured and the specs the case give fit well within the specs the gtx 980ti size says on the NVIDIA website. How accurate should I assume the compatibility list to be? Also should I expect the 1080 to be near the same size?

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I just checked and the 1080 is listed on nvidias website as having the same Height and Width specs as the 980 ti.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube