add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ugly, effective CPU cooler under $40 (preferably)

Tourelle

44 months ago

hello, I'm not one to care too much about how my computer looks and I know about the 212 evo and the cryorig h7, but was wondering if there was something around that price point that may cool better because I plan to OC on a z-170 board.

Thanks!

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Gammax coolers are really cheap and are decent tower coolers, but the h7 and 212 will outperform them. They are a bit under budget.

If you want the highest performing hsf at the price point the h7 is probably your best bet.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

What'ts wrong with H7 / 212 Evo? Those ARE pretty much the better ones under $40

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube