add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Elite

PureBlackFire

42 months ago

the project 916 case has an official name. they showed that and several other goodies. no price or relase date details yet, sorry.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

It's $699

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

yea, just like the old TJ11.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

It's pretty cool, Hardware Cankucks just uploaded a video on it. I just wish it were MUCH cheaper.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I just posted that video below :).

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Better be made out of titanium to be so expensive.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

nope, aluminium and glass.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

If it were half the price I'd start considering it

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

most I'd spend on it is $500. the InWin 909 is $450 and this has way more space, features and rad support.

• 41 months ago
  • -1 points

I'm sorry but no it doesnt.

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

what? what? the 909's rad support is inferior to the 750D's, and this ridiculously expensive case is much bigger, has much more space and many more features. so what exactly is the meaning of your statement?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

video. like the new color for the Luxe. now they need a matte black with white interior.

• 42 months ago
  • 0 points

Seriously who does the builds for phanteks. They really do not do a good job IMO.

On the case abit mixed feelings on it now. Great base to work off but they could really have done better overall with support and features. I would not say price tag is worth it but heck I paid more for less so how can I speak.

The luxe tempered glass however is very sweet. Proberbly nicest full tower on the market now besides going up to caselabs type space. Perfect IMO for a pair of gpus and custom loop for gpu and cpu.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree, all their builds for shows look like complete crap. I wish the case was $500, would be at least considerable. as for the Luxe tempered glass, I think the implementation of Bill Owen's cast acrylic window for the case works better. and I would much rather have a revision of the case or a Luxe 2 with some needed improvements.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube