add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this the correct OS

Matnoob12
  • 48 months ago

I wanted to know if this was the correct OS to get. I don't have any other PC hardware here to hook up and install the OS with. Is the OS installed through the Bios upon build completion and turning the PC on for the first time? And if so how does that mean I have to have the optical drive to run the OS CD-ROM? Or should I get a Windows 10 USB drive?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/J7Gwr7

Thanks

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Part no. KW9-00140 is of a Windows DVD disc.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

If this is your first build, I'd get the retail version, it is more expensive, but You get much better customer support, if you use a OEM key and something goes wrong, they'll ask you to talk to the system builder, or you in this case.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Where do I get the retail version?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

from amazon, it'll be listed as 32/64 bit, but you want the 64 bit OS, trust me

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Do I want a disc or the USB option?

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

USB

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

So I could get either? The USB is $20 more.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube