add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best -$100 PSU, less than 650W

Maxxoz
  • 46 months ago

This is my build: build

Explanation for weird prices: I live in the Netherlands, so I have to change the prices a bit. AND IM NOT GERMAN AND I'M NOT SHIPPING FROM GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to capitalise that because some people just don't understand.

Anyways, the case is like half the price because of a crazy discount thingy.

And one more thing: I need this build to last a long long time, so gimme a good and reliable PSU with at least silver efficiency.

Thanks in advance, Maxxoz

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Is there a specific store you are buying from?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

azerty.nl

alternate.nl

4launch.nl

megekko.nl

preferably at azerty.nl, pricing is all pretty much the same.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Go with the suggestions from legonate416.

I must say though, there is a very significant difference when comparing the Seasonic G and the EVGA G2. The only ones you'll notice though is the warranty and the noise. Seasonic power supplies always have aggressive fans.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, but I don't really care about that. I always played with a very noisy laptop and with a air conditioner spinning. I'm not an audiophile either, so that wouldn't bother me :P

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Then happy building :)

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Isnt the voltage regulation on the G2 notably better as well?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup. About 1.3% on the 12v for the G series, and .89 for the G2.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

What about this psu? I thought this was a tier 1 /2 psu, and it's under 100 euros! What do you think, Seasonic G or Antec TruePower Classic?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

That is a rebranded Seasonic G.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

great sites to look for PSU prices in Belgium and the Netherlands: http://be.hardware.info/ http://tweakers.net/

for example: http://be.hardware.info/product/271253/seasonic-s12ii-520w-v2 Great PSU for around 60euro.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I know those sites, those are my saviours in hardware! But I just wanted to know your opinions about PSUs.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, about that case: its really fricken awesome.

But that's kinda off topic, here are some retailers in the Netherlands: Azerty.nl Alternate.nl Megekko.nl Informatique.nl (OVERPRICING)

bol.com (OVERPRICING) 4launch.nl

They pretty much all sell the same products, and I preferably want to buy everything at Azerty.nl

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, thanks a lot mate!

Can you tell what's the difference, is it a huge improvement from the Seasonic one?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool! I just heard about this psu, is it good? Any differences between the G one from Seasonic?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube