add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Compatibility: Corsair 380T mini-ITX case with H220 X2 Prestige CPU cooler

edyboyster

42 months ago

Does anyone know if these are compatible? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

With this case, it really depends on what you choose, the RAM, motherboard , where the pins are, size of the fans...

I mean, I know that 34mm radiators can fit as long as you choose accordingly, but I'm not too sure about the H220 X2 Prestige.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPP does not show H220 X2 Prestige in their database.

PCPP only lists compatibility from Swiftech coolers for 380T case are models H220 and H220-X

I was hoping someone in the world have tried this combination. I tried to search Google and I did not find any topic about this.

I am planning to install this cooler along with Asus MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard and G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

If someone came across in the internet with this build please share the link. I will be very grateful. Thank you in advance.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

This is a thicker rad. If you check corsair site you will see they only have the H100i as compatible.. If they had the H105 as compatible i would at least consider a possibility. Now i wouldn't risk buying this 2 together.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man. You made a good point. I think I have to settle with H220-X. PCPP list this as compatible and I saw a review on Amazon that it is compatible.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

If someone was able to fit the H220-X2, then the prestige should also fit. The difference is that the prestige has better fans (noiseblockers) and different compression fittings. I dont think there is a difference in size.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

H220-X is different model with H220-X2. The one showing compatibility in PCPartPicker is H220-X.

Here are the specs of the 2 models:

http://www.swiftech.com/H220-X.aspx#tab2 http://www.swiftech.com/h220x2.aspx#tab3

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

The review on amazon mentions the X2. And Both links you posted take you to the X2.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube