add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for an Overwatch crew!

AustinHerzfeldt

36 months ago

I need 4 players tp queue with me and my friend (he hasn't gotten the game yet but he plans to soon) I am a level 24 and I am a gengi main and I also play Hanzo, Bastion, and a little bit of junkrat!

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 3 points

I main Tracer, but play some Mercy on certain maps and fill in as Reinhardt when a tank is needed. I don't have a headset or mic for my set up yet though. FYI, I live in Hawaii so my playing times might be late for you if you're on the mainland. Send me a PM.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

cool! what is your battlenumber?

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

I haven't got the game yet but I am planning on building my computer very very soon and Overwatch will be the first games I buy when I build it!

I'm looking at being either a Mccree, Genji, or Reaper. Haven't really looked into the characters too much, but I plan on doing so.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Sweet! Send me your battlenumber when you get it please.

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

I'll make sure to do so.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Sweet!

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

I can join you guys sometime! I'm pretty sure I'm level 20. My favorite to play is Mei, but I usually main Reinhardt because people apparently hate tanking. I also play Reaper, tracer, and mercy.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome!

What's your battlenumber?

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Hah, sounds like things haven't changed much from the beta. My top three heroes played were, in order: Mercy, Reinhardt, and Widowmaker. Why? Because every time I was sitting there on the hero selection screen, waiting for my team to make up their minds, I'd always be staring at the "No Healer," "No Tank," and (to a lesser extent) "No Sniper" warnings.

"Sigh, looks like I'm healbotting this round, again."

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha yeah I find people in every team game avoid roles like that. All people want to do is kill stuff. Play any mmo with the trinity and over half the players will be damage with few healers and tanks. When I get bored of tanking i just load up quickly and choose first then hurry up so I don't see the warnings haha.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I like playing Mercy when I want to play but don't want to rage. Usually Tanking or Healing is a relaxing and fairly less chaotic experience for when I need to cool off.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

One thing I can say for the healbotting: it gives me a chance to observe other players, and see how they use different heroes. For instance, I didn't realize you could steer Reinhardt's charge until I was following a Reinhardt that did it to get to the objective faster.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube