add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good case for black and white build?

RootinTootinPutin

42 months ago

As the title says. Any good quality cases for a black and white build? My max is $100USD. I will be installing an Nzxt hue plus so please make sure I can install that.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT S340, Define R5, Enthoo Pro, Eclipse P400/S....the list goes on

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! Finally someone responded!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem! I apologize for the delay. Pretty much everyone is sleeping rn except for dem hardcore night people

Do you need any more help?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, is there any way to determine which case will be the easiest to build in? I've heard that the s340 and Enthoo pro are easy... I'm not sure if any components will interfere in that category. If you'd like I can show you the part list to my future first build to help me decide?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

sure, but all these cases are super friendly to first time builders

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, here you go! PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor $219.99 @ Newegg
CPU Cooler Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler $49.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $143.98 @ Newegg
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $68.99 @ Amazon
Storage Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $87.69 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $47.49 @ OutletPC
Power Supply EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $54.99 @ NCIX US
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full - USB 32/64-bit $108.99 @ SuperBiiz
Monitor Acer GN246HL 24.0" 144Hz Monitor $191.19 @ B&H
Keyboard Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse Purchased For $0.00
Mouse Razer Mamba Tournament Edition Wired Laser Mouse Purchased For $0.00
Other NZXT HUE+ $60.00
Other Gtx 1070 $450.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1513.30
Mail-in rebates -$30.00
Total $1483.30
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-11 03:54 EDT-0400

As you can see, I'm going for a black and white build. I'm not sure which case has the most room for cable management, so it's hard to choose. Also, the price for the Gtx 1070 is a place holder. I plan to either get the Evga Gtx 1070 sc account 3.0 or the RX 480

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Feel free to critique it as you please, as it will most likely result in improving my build! :)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

By the way, I was looking at your account (not creepy lol) and I saw all of your amazing moments! You got to meet jayztwocents! Nice, and also won a case! Even better! P.S trust me when I say I'm 14yr/old, and I am not sure if it's easy to build a PC even though many people say it is. Did it look easy to you when jay was building it? Have you had experience building a PC, and was it harder than you anticipated? I'm sorry if these are too many questions but I am really excited about my first PC and want to make sure I'm confident in the difficulty level, and nothing goes wrong...

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey, thanks for checking out my profile. Seeing Jay was great and it seemed easy enough. I haven't built a computer yet myself, but I'm about to order my parts. Hype. Anyways, the hardest part imo is plugging in all the cables on the motherboard and the cable management. Hope this helps andplease feel free to ask more questions. However, I'm about to go to bed so if I don't answer in 8 hours

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

It's okay! And thanks for the help you have provided so far! I though the cpu was the hardest to install due to fragile pins, but guess that's only my nervousness on the whole matter. Good night!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube