add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Phantom 410

GloriouSGabeN

42 months ago

So I was making a build, until I suddenly stumbled upon two cases. One was the Phantom 410, and the other the Phantom 240. I couldn't tell the difference, they looked the same! I needed some way to see which one was worth it, can someone tell me if I should get the 410 or 240, or at least tell me the significant difference.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I believe that the 410 is a more specced out version of the 240 with things like cable management grommits and extra front panel usb ports.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey there!

Thanks for the great question and for considering an NZXT case.

The major difference between the Phantom 240 and Phantom 410 essentially comes down to cooling. While the Phantom 240 does provide an adequate amount of airflow throughout the case, the Phantom 410 comes with three pre-installed fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm) with support for up to eight total fans and a 240mm dual radiator at the top of the case. A 120mm/140mm pivoting internal fan slot allows you to increase cooling on your GPU. To top things off, the Phantom 410 also includes a single channel 30W fan controller that allows you to easily adjust your airflow.

Here are the main features of the Phantom 410 ($99):

Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions. Adjustable interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot for directional air flow. Removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards. Innovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement. Single 120mm/140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling. Front Internal 2x USB 3.0 headers, 2x USB 2.0, audio and microphone input. 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance. Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management. Screw-less 5.25” and HDD trays that secures 2.5” SSD. Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm LED fan included).

Here are the main features of the Phantom 240 ($69):

Classic aggressive Phantom styling, without the high Phantom price. Stock with an FN V2 120mm intake and an FN V2 120mm exhaust. Oversize window to easily see straight to the inside of your sleek build. Comes well equipped with front panel USB 3.0 and HD Audio connections. 17mm of space, 7 cable management holes, and over 20 ziptie points make cable managing easy. Removable HDD cage allows space for any video card or increased cooling potential. High diameter mesh makes this case very breathable, with excellent thermal performance.

Both are great cases and are easy to build in. I hope this comparison helps you make a better purchasing decision. Please don't hesitate to ask me any more questions you may have!

You can learn more about our products at nzxt.com

Thanks again for considering NZXT,

Ivan / Community Manager

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow thanks! I'm going for the 410

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Great!

Let me know if you any more questions and be sure to visit buildapc.nzxt.com if you need help putting everything together!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube