add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

putting Mastercase Maker 5 front panel door on mastercase pro 5

mcle

42 months ago

hi, this is my first post on this forum so i am sorry for any mistakes i make. i'm looking at a case for my new PC. Currently i'm looking at the Define S. But I've always preferred the looks of the Mastercase Pro 5 however, i want my computer to relatively quiet and the open front mesh of the Mastercase pro 5 stops that from being possible. So i'm wondering, can i buy and put the Mastercase Maker 5 front onto the Mastercase pro 5 and will it help with the sound much? If this is viable should i buy the Mastercase pro 5 and then get the front panel or get the normal Mastercase 5 and buy the top cover and front panel? I don't care much about the window and would like the cheaper and quieter option. id rather not buy the maker 5 straight off due to the price. Thanks in advance for you help

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube