add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Evolv ITX or Fractal Define S Nano Tempered Glass?

Jäßßäwöçkëë

42 months ago

Does anyone know if Phanteks has any plans for a tempered glass panel for the Evolv ITX case? or Maybe the Fractal Design Define S Nano? If so do you have any links? I'm starting to work on my new build and I want to get my case first so I can begin my mods. These are the two cases I'm looking to work in.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

If you contact them, they can do custom cases. Phanteks said they could make me a custom Evolv ATX tempered glass case with only the front side having tempered glass while the back side is like the original Evolve ATX. I am sure that they would be able to do something for you. They also said that it would be at no extra cost for a custom case.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh wow thanks for the heads up! I'll be contacting them soon.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube