add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EVGA G2 1000W Orientation

KoolPuff444
  • 46 months ago

I have the corsair 780t case, and when I tried to install the PSU with the intake fan facing downwards, the PSU's screw holes wouldn't line up with the case's screw holes. This is really a shame, since my case has a dust filter beneath the PSU that I would like to take advantage of. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

It should line up. PSU screw holes are standardized, there is no reason that they shouldn't fit. Do you mind posting a photo?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I dont really have access at the moment, but Ill post a pic in the future when I end up re doing my system.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube