add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which one is better?

nstran541

42 months ago

I am building an ATX gaming build, and I am looking at cases. I have narrowed it down to two, the NZXT S340 and the Phanteks P400. Which is better in terms of overall aesthetics and functionality?

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

the P400. it holds up to 3 x 120 mm fans or a 360 rad in front without mods, has two mounting points for fans on the top panel (vs 1 for the S340), has a real dust filter under the psu and has a much better, removable hard drive cage.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What about the NZXT H440?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

the H440 is about at par with the Pro M/Evolv ATX. it's better than the two budget cases you asked about.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey there!

Thanks for considering NZXT. In terms of aesthetics and functionality, I can say that the S340 is probably the best bang for your buck from our case line. It features all steel construction, a grommet-less cable management bar, and full 280mm radiator support.

Take a look at some of these awesome builds for inspiration and visit nzxt.com for more details!

Thanks again for considering NZXT. Feel free to ask me any questions you have :)

Cheers!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube