add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nzxt s340

liamd20

42 months ago

Opinions ?

Good idea to replace my spec 02 with this one ?

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 3 points

The P400 can be seen as the S340 improved in every way as long as you like the different external look. Finish of paint inside and out and window are very scratch resistant, drives are rubber mounted, cable management is even easier etc. Then with the P400S you get a fan controller and sound deadening whilst still being a bit cheaper than the S340.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks for considering the S340!

Personally, I think this is the best case you can get for this price range ($69). It features 360° of steel surrounding an all-steel chassis, a grommet-less cable management bar that keeps cables nice and tidy, and full 280mm liquid-cooling support.

I can't speak for other designs but am more than happy to answer any questions you have about the case.

You can also visit nzxt.com for a full breakdown of specs and features.

Thanks again for considering NZXT!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Love the case, but for the love of Zeus please use a more scratch resistant material for your windows in the future.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

We're always listening to feedback and improving our designs. We've actually improved the scratch resistance on several cases (including the S340) and added popular features to other cases (like the PWM fan hub on the H440).

Keep the feedback coming because we're listening! :)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Blimey, how bad did they used to be?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Not that bad actually but it seems like everyone loves to do a scratch test as soon as they get a new case!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I have one and love it. Not a perfect case, the paint and clear panel do scratch easily. Other then that no complaints, cable management is stupid easy.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Everything that is better on the P400 :)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I would still take the S340. I don't like the fact that the PSU shroud on the P400 is vented the way it is. You can see any cable mess you leave down there. Plus the cable bar in the S340 really nicely fills in what can be an empty spot in many builds.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Guessing you haven't compared them in the flesh then.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, we get it you're a fanboy.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube