add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Well i'm at Newegg now :)

Matthewtina2015

39 months ago

Here's how my day went

I woke up at 6:30 am and we leave the house at 7:00 am. We drop off my sister at 8:00 in Riverside for a test she has to take. We leave at 8:30 and get to Newegg at 9:30. The event doesn't start until 10:00 but we go in anyway. We chat until like 11:00 and then the event started. We watch the Newegg people build an X99 system until about 1:45 when I went and got some In n Out because I hadn't eaten anything yet. My dad leaves to pick up my sister at around 2:00 . At around 2:30 I won a Thermaltake Core V71 Full Tower case. This event was sponsored by Thermaltake so that explains the case. About 10 minutes ago as of time of writing (3:20) I win a mouse pad and a power bank. I am really grateful to Newegg and Thermaltake for having this event. Thank you guys.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 3 points

How my day went:

• Get Up
  • Cash 290 dollar check

• buy Steam gift cards

• Buy CSGO cases Wait for Summer Sale

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol nice

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 2 points

So not only a Define S Nano, but a Core V71?

I call hax

Anyways, sounds really awesome, man how many of these events am I missing?

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Lol, thanks.

Yup, ballin right now

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Noice.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man, I'm super blessed

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you live at Newegg or something?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Probably

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

No, it's like an hour away lol. However, I try to make it to each of their events

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

No, lol, last time I went there was like one month ago. It's like one hour away.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Ayy, you got to hook me up next time.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Well it's in the City of Industry, so yeah

Do you want to go to a PC building one? I know the have a tutorial on watercooling end of July

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I probably won't be in LA for a while, but I am actively trying to get sponsors, so I might talk to a TT guy about that.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, hook me up too :P

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice win there! Case looks pretty good. Plenty of options to set it up how you like.m

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I'm very blessed to receive such a wonderful gift

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

You keep getting **** lol

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol so true. I'm very blessed

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Well here it is - Woke up tired af even though I went to sleep at like 8 PM - went to a place for breakfast, usually go there while in NY - Went to a strawberry festival, made more friends there in one hour than over a whole school year in FL :( - walked around downtown, saw an awesome boat with orange red and grey chrome, got ice cream - Went to J&Rs for dinner, got a baked potato and French onion soup since I fill up on the macaroni they serve, played QuickDraw. Won $2 :D spent $20 on it D: - Got home, staying at my grandpa's house, helped him with errors on his PC, suggested that he should get a new SSD (A-data 120GB, he only has 60GB used with malware and OS included), and my dads IT guy could switch the OS over leaving the 13GB of malware behind. I suggested this since it was obvious the HDD was corrupted since if you clicked certain programs (of course the only ones he used including day trade and stock investments) Yes he still makes $20,000 a year from that, he's very sharp in the mind still at 79 years old. Anyways, he said he knew a PC store that's owned by a friend of his so his friend can replace it.

I talk too much :I - finally I'm here on my temporary bed watching Pyrocynical

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol nice day for you

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Man am I jealous of you being able to go to Newegg all the time. Closest experience I've had is saying "Thanks fam" to the FedEx guy.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

lol

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

How did you win the V71? Was it random? Congrats. :-)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Raffle. Thanks

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

:-)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It was so sick. I was so shocked. I'm like

Really? I wanted to make a SFF build and I get this case?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't you already have an RVZ01?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I dint buy it yet, but I'm planning to

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Damn

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah...my reaction too

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

How my day went:

• Get up

• watch season 4 of Orange is the new Black

-Sister got caught up in traffic from EDC, planned to be here at 4, got pushed to 530

-Plan to shower

-toilet got plugged

-Call plumber, said he will be here at 4, its 3:50 now, so no shower

-plumber doesnt show up till 4:30

-watch more episodes on netflix while plumber work

-toilet works now, now entire family uses the bathroom, its 5:30, sister still caught up in traffic from las vegas

-still no shower, watch more netflix, look at builds

-sister finally here, no time to shower, I comb my greasy hair to make it look fabulous it worked it's 7:30

-family time

-family time finished, sister goes home, its 9:30

-get on pcpp, find this topic

• applause congrats :D
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol thanks

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

that really sucks man. I'm sorry.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

lol tell them why

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, I'm very blessed

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't let a shop replace the wheel. They will charge you like a thousand bucks. Buy a used one off the internet. Also what kind of tire was that? Looks like a firestone? If so not surprising it failed.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Whatever you do make sure to replace BOTH front tires. Never ever replace just one. That's stupidly dangerous.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Really? How so?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Or simply flip the front and back ones :P

Did you not have a spare tire?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Different levels of grip make wet weather very dangerous. Even in the dry they can be dangerous and will wear out components. A new tire and a worn tire on the same end of the car will cause suspension damage and steering component damage due to one tire being slightly bigger than the other. On awd vehicles this is horrible. If you run a different tire on a subaru you will total the car in 5k miles or so. I have seen it happen tons of times.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

That's very action packed lol

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol rip you

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Interesting name tho

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup

The funny thing is, I haven't gotten my actual case lol

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

:)

Wadda think?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Mucho gracias

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

No problema

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

lol

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

:)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Perhaps. I think I'll do a build for my dad

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

My dad leaves to pick up my sister at around 2:00 .

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube