add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Help With Water Cooler H100i H80? Kraken?

Gilly225

75 months ago

I have a Corsair 600T and will have to do some moving around to fit a h100i...I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to what cooler would fit snug in my case with about the same performance of a h100i. Thanks!

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

I would just go with the H100i because I'm familiar with it, and it performs very well and very quietly (if you replace the stock fans, that is). The Kraken X60 (280mm rad) will outperform the H100i (240mm rad), but mainly because of higher fan RPMs and more surface area. Most CLCs perform relatively similar, so pick the one you like the best.

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks! what fans would you recommend?

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Noctua NF-F12s are the absolute best performance/dB. If you don't like the color scheme (they're brown and tan D:), the Corsair SP 120 Quiet Edition fans will work fine too (black color scheme with colored rings you can switch out)

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

I dont think the Kraken X60 would fit in your case due to 20mm spacing instead of 15mm spacing found in corsair cases. I would get an H110 to fit in the case!

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

Went with the h100i running pretty decent at the moment...Clocked at 4.2 with 1.265 v-core, cant really get it to go any further at the moment, may have gotten a bad chip or just need more case fans.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube