add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will the Gtx 970 fit in NZXT Guardian 921 or RAIDMax Viper GX?

Fallout2552

42 months ago

this is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/list/RRNdCy. Also is the guardian better than the RAIDMax Viper GX? I can't decide what to get and i want to make sure that my GPU will fit in the cases. Also since this is my first build id appreciate any tips :)

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

The card will fit.

There are other issues with the build that should be addressed, like the overpriced and underperforming CPU cooler as well as the extremely marginal power supply.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

And unlocked CPU on board that doesn't allow for overclocking.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Whoops, forgot to mention that too... Thanks for catching it :)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey there!

The graphics card will fit as long as you use a motherboard that is compatible with the case.

As far as which case is better, I personally think the NZXT S340 is a better case for the same price ($69): https://www.nzxt.com/products/s340-white

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Whats a good motherboard that around the same price range?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube