add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PSU showing or not?

dreadfulmanny

42 months ago

Do you guys rather have cases that show your PSU or ones that cover them up.

I rather have the PSU covered. I have the Phanteks Evolv ATX and I love that feature.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Shown, but only if really good cable management and its not an absurd colour, although I like it covered too.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I use a Phantom 530 which has a pretty big windowed panel (it doesn't really go all the way down though) but I didn't really add any RGB or LEDs inside so all I see are the motherboards light, the corsair AIO logo over the CPU and my GPU's color which changes according to its temp for a quick reading.

As such, my PSU isn't really visible and the cables are even less visible.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't mind either way. I use an NZXT Noctis 450 for my main rig; that covers the PSU and even has an LED logo on the shroud, which is nice. My other computer uses a Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX case, which shows off the 550 G2 inside.

I'm tempted to print out the label for an EVGA 1600 T2 and paste it onto the 550 G2 to screw with my friends.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually like the PSU to be shown. The PSU shrouds on many popular cases are just a fad to me.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I want to blame NZXT for the PSU shroud thing but I'm not sure if it's their fault.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Might actually be.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube