add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Big fat case fan drama OMG...the barbies got stuck

burnthru

42 months ago

So yea I gets my old lady Cinnamon a new case for her computer since the cat pissed in the old one, and you can't get that smell out even with draino.

Well guess what my sons Walker and Texas Ranger did? They took the cover off an decidered it would be cool to shove their sisters barbies in them, well now all three fans are broke D and don't work at all.

Can anyone recommend some quality black and red fans to go with this case please?

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/6Vwqqs/corsair-case-cc9011085ww

Thank you, Cinnamon works over at headlights s on the weekends, now she has to work overtime to pay for it. :-(

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Uh... cool story, bro?

Anyways, there are these. The Thermaltake fan has red LEDs, if you're looking for lighting.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube