add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair h100i v2 and Corsair 500r compatible?

Builditup123

43 months ago

As the title states, for my new build I'm planning on getting a Corsair 500r, and I'm curious as to whether or not the h100i v2 cooler will fit, as I've heard the V2 is a little bigger than the h100i ( the radiator at the top of the case is my primary cornnce). Also, If it doesn't happen to fit, are there cases or different coolers I should look into that might make things easier?

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

not a good case choice these days, but the cooler fits. the 500R was made specifically to house the H100 series coolers, and not much else.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

That's kinda what I figured. Are there any cases you could recommend that would be better suited for it?

• 43 months ago
  • 0 points

better than the 500R, like dozens, but some really good mid towers out now are:

• Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic
  • Fractal Design Define S window
  • Corsair Carbide 400C
  • InWin 303
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I'll look into some of these, and hopefully find something that works better!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube