• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

AR771 9 months ago

Hiya people!!I have a Xigmatek Eris case and it has option for two 120mm fans on top so what would be the best fan options in terms of :-
-Best Performance(Ignoring price)
-Best performance to noise ratio
-Best Value or money

I have a XFX R9 290X DD in a mini itx case so i expect some high temps and furthermore its summer so i am looking for a good cooling solution,Thanks for your time :)

Edit:Actually dont ignore price keep it down to under $20
Edit 2:Are 140mm fans with 120mm screw holes any good?

Comments Sorted by:

vagabond139 5 Builds 2 points 9 months ago

Best Performance(Ignoring price)

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/dnPfrH/delta-electronics-case-fan-afb1212ghecf00

Best performance to noise ratio

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/noctua-case-fan-nff12industrialppc2000pwm,noctua-case-fan-nff12pwm,noctua-case-fan-nfs12bredux1200pwm,noiseblocker-case-fan-itrb12ps/

These fans are all pretty quiet provided you aren't blasting them at full speed, mainly the Indrstrial fan.

Best Value or money

See above.

AR771 submitter 1 Build 1 point 9 months ago

Hmm thanks,But the noctua fans are the only ones not available where i live so any other ?

vagabond139 5 Builds 1 point 9 months ago

Where are you located? I should have asked that lol.

In uae or as many people know it as Dubai

idea on scythe slip stream 120 1900 rpm or 1200 rpm??They are the original ones,the ones with sleeve bearing

Also they both are expensive but if if one of them is better than any other two like two scythe slip stream 1200 rpm>?

Here a website https://gear-up.me/

BigAll 5 Builds 1 point 9 months ago

The two first fans i saw going to that section of the site is my reccomendation.
The be quiet! Pure wings 2
And the cooler master scicle flow

the cooler master is a bit more performance oriented, and the pure wings is a bit quieter, and they're both pretty cheap

GentlemanShark 1 Build 1 point 9 months ago

No one knows what the UAE is, but when you say Dubai they think billionaires with super cars. That's not the real UAE.

Exactly

My eye is currently on Scythe Slip Stream 120 1200 rpm or the 1900 rpm, they both have he same price tag but i cant decide between them.The 1900 rpm is better at cooling but i heard that its loud and i dont want it to be soo loud that ppl think i bought engine in the house,lol.

vagabond139 5 Builds 1 point 9 months ago

They aren't silent fans but they aren't going to be jet engines , for that you would be looking at the likes of Notuca Industrial fans at 3K RPM or some of Delta fans.

Jesus Christ, I'm so glad I replaced my Delta PSU fan.

BigAll 5 Builds 1 point 9 months ago

Why, delta makes great fans :P

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the vacuum cleaner in my PSU

Mike2015 2 Builds 1 point 9 months ago

Corsair just came out with some new fans and here is what their website states about them:

CORSAIR ML Series of fans magnetic levitation technology and custom engineered rotors provide unrivaled performance and low noise. Thanks to its innovative design, the ML Series fans delivers both high static pressure and high air flow for a superior fan experience.

Yep i saw them and i am genuinely interested but prices here are way too high