add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

best windowed case for 100-150€ help me!

gighenxxx

41 months ago

Hi all! I can't choose which case shoud I buy for my first configuration... I want it with the window for look inside and to admire the fantastic component inside it. And I need at least one external 5.25" bays. CPU i7-6700k CPU cooler Corsair h100i v2 MotherBoard asus rog maximus VIII forumla GPU asus rog gtx 1070 strix PSU corsair hx760i

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

what country?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

italy

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you man!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

you're welcome.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

One big advice. Choose the case that's easier to clean, if you plan to do that stuff :D One that have easy access for dust filters and stuff like that. I bought Cooler Master CM 690 III, and it's great, don't get me wrong, plenty of room for storage, fans, can support really long graphic cards, but cleaning dust filters every month is really... it's not super hard but it's annoying when you have to remove a lot of parts to get to them. Just one more thing, check that part of case, that has a hole for CPU cooler mount (I don't know the right term) so it's aligned with your motherboard. I think Z170 motherboard have a slightly different layout than Z97, CPU socket is moved more to the right I think, so I had problem screwing Cooler mount. I hope I didn't confuse you :D

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I understood what you mean. I have to mind about it. Thanks for having reminded me

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

How about a BitFenix Prodigy case? (see https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#G=1,12&sort=a1&page=1, not the M series, just the regular.)

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

I thought Prodigy regular was mini itx

• 41 months ago
  • 3 points

it certainly is :)

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

so a rog formula wouldnt fit in right?

• 41 months ago
  • 3 points

indeed, it would not.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube