add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New and NOOB question, sorry

DopeCh3f
  • 47 months ago

So I have all the components to the PC, the case has no cd port ect.

How do I download and install windows?

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

Download the windows 10 media creation tool, and tell it to put windows 10 on your flash drive. Then, simply boot from the flash drive on your new pc. You can either put in the code for windows during installation or wait till after you install.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Side note, if you dont actually have another PC at your disposal you could probably borrow from a friend, family member, or use one at a local establishment like a library.

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Heh, works better. Media Creation Tool can be used to download the ISO and burn to USB with Rufus for re-usability.

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

That might be asking a lot of OP.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree, I like the plain iso better, I like to know what windows is doing to my pc :D

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks!

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

You'll need to download the Windows installer from another computer onto a USB flash drive and insert the flash drive into the computer with no ODD. Don't use the Windows license for more than one computer.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube