add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair h60...

Hazard_controller

43 months ago

Is the Corsair h60 good for price to performace?

What are your guys thoughts.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the Corsair h60 good for price to performace?

Anything but that. Its terrible. Its on par with $30 HSF's and get murdered by HSF's of similar price.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can fit them:

$19.99 Cryorig M9i: Ok, this dinky little cooler might not actually match the H60, but it should actually get pretty damn close, and is going to be quieter. Plus it looks pretty good. This is more of a proof of concept, I would recommend something a little beefier than this for overclocking.

$34.99 Cryorig H7: Pretty good for the price. Looks good aesthetically, comes with a sleeve bearing 120mm, not great but par for the course at this price, and does a pretty good job of cooling at this price point. If you are just going with a Skylake/Haswell/Broadwell/Ivy/Sandy, this should be fine.

$46.99 Cryorig H5: This is another great Cryorig cooler. Quiet, great performer, and damn, it looks beautiful, plus it isn't really big, so you can use any memory you want.

$52.90 Thermalright Macho Rev-B: Probably one of my favorite coolers out there. I like the looks, and the performance, well it is kind of incredible. This yaps at the heels of the legendary Noctua D14, and is one of the quietest coolers you can buy. If you can fit it, I would highly recommend.

$55.49 Scythe Fuma: This is another gem. It is kind of incredible you can find a dual tower, dual 120mm (sleeve bearing, ah well) heatsink at this price. The looks, well, you have to decide, but this is kind of a price-performance king right now, and if you are ok with the looks, this is what I would recommend taking a look at, and will do a freaking great job at cooling anything.

There, pretty much all of these will match or best (maybe not the M9i) the H60 for less moneys, and are quieter. Check 'em out.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Cryorig H5... so you can use any memory you want

Only with the Universal one. The H5 Ultimate's thick fan will keep you from using RAM with tall heatspreaders.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for pointing hat out!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube