add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best 100$ Mid-Full Tower Cases?

seifhamdy33

41 months ago

i know the phanteks enthoo pro is a near perfect case, but i want to know what are other cases for that price point which are mid or full tower that are near perfect too, just in case i don't find the enthoo pro when i'm buying today, here's my build http://pcpartpicker.com/list/cxDZRG

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

Love my Inwin 303. Has its flaws, but it is undeniably beautiful!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking at buying the inwin 303 what flaws u came across

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't like the weird cable cutout holes, or lack there of. The rear hard drive mounts cover the spaces where cutouts could be, but you still get some, they are just kind of farther to the right of the motherboard and are a little awkward, but not a huge deal, especially if you just take a little time to cable manage.

No fans included, but that isn't a huge problem.

Also, if you get this case, make sure to get reusable zip ties - the cable tie down points are not little loops that velcro straps can go through, they are round holes, so you are limited to zip ties.

Lastly, from a watercooling standpoint, there isn't reservoir or pump mounting options in the case.

Other from that it is great - one thing to keep in mind though, the front ports are illuminated, but I kind of messed up my front buttons by taking out the front i/o, and the blue plastic that covers it is non-removable, so you are stuck with blue led lighting on the front of the case unless you want to do some serious modding and remove it.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Define R5, Enthoo Pro M Acrylic, 400c.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

alright thanks

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

The P400 with its classy but slightly curved lines and case RGB is a decent choice and its under $100.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube