add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Noctis 450 Scratches

Cubular_

41 months ago

Dear reader,

Recently, I have been starting to see little white marks on the front panel of my black Noctis 450. I am wondering if anyone else had this problem, and what you did to fix it.

Thanks, Cubular

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

I've had my Noctis for a month now and I don't have any scratches on the front panel. However I am very careful with it; it's up on my desk with a good amount of clearance on all sides and I regularly dust off the exterior with a microfiber cloth.

You can try putting a black coat of spraypaint over it to hide the scratches, or just contact NZXT support and ask for a replacement.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I ended up chatting with the NZXT support, and they said to clean with alcohol. Thanks anyway!

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

Glad you sorted it out! Let us know if you need anything else :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube