add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case

rolanpapa

41 months ago

I'm planning to upgrade my case fans for both intake and exhaust, I've done some research but can't seem to fully comprehend the whole idea of what the writer said so im here to ask for some clarification and at the same time direct advice from you guys. There was one statement there about CFM for exhaust must be higher than intake does.

How do i properly balanced the airflow for this case? Any advice from people who owns the same Case as I am will be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Here's what i am thinking to get.. 2pcs https://pcpartpicker.com/product/PZNp99/corsair-case-fan-co9050001ww for exhaust and 2pcs https://pcpartpicker.com/product/vXDwrH/corsair-case-fan-co9050005ww for intake

What do you guys think of this choice?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

The N200 comes with two fans, IIRC. So you'll only need two more fans at most, not four.

Depending on what hardware is inside you might be fine with one extra or even no extra fans.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

yea so you are saying those stock fans are good enough, the thing is my PC keeps getting hot temp and i get restarted everytime.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Huh, what components are inside and which one(s) specifically overheat?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

im also gonna upgrade my CPU Cooler to a CM Hyper 212 EVO or the 212X version

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

im not really sure which one

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Download and run HWMonitor (Just click the "SETUP - English" button on the left side of the page, you don't need to buy anything) and try to pinpoint exactly which part or parts are overheating.

If it's the CPU, then all you'll need is that new CPU cooler. If it's the graphics card then you need to modify its fan profile and at most get one extra case fan.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi, i just downloaded it and i think its the GPU 'coz in the MIN and MAX tab Value it shows is the same as the MAX.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube