add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooling i7-6700k

bloxboss

42 months ago

I own a i7-6700k and I was wondering if the Cryorig H7 is enough to cool it for years to come on a daily basis. I will not be overclocking but playing games on max settings usually.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

I own a i7-6700k and I was wondering if the Cryorig H7 is enough to cool it for years to come on a daily basis.

Yes! The H7 is a great cooler. You can overclock and it will perform very good.

I will not be overclocking but playing games on max settings usually.

The H7 will be on vacation pretty much at stock speeds.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

And if you ever feel like overclocking, you even have the safe option to do so.

What a win win.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome!. Is it worth adding another fan for a push/pull? Or will it make no difference.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

You wont be overclocking... One fan is fine even if you overclock. The H7 is an amazing cooler, the way it dissipates heat because of the innovative design, It is smaller than the EVO 212 and outperforms it.

http://www.cryorig.com/h7_us.php

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, that is quite suitable.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube