add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New CPU cooler for Black and White theme build

N00BKING

42 months ago

Hi everyone, I was wondering what would be the best CPU cooler for my current/new machine. I'm planning on upgrading my PC and getting a 6700k on an atx board.

I don't mind if it's a water cooler or air, I just want it to be quiet and hassle free.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

The max i'm willing to spend is $200 NZD

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

do you have a part list?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

GPU? PSU?

How about the H100i V2?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh I'm upgrading so those are the only parts I'm going to buy, but the psu is a EVGA supernova g1 650 watt and the gpu is a windforce edition GTX 970. Also the h100i v2 in the store here are 250 so over the budget sorry

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the reply. I might go with this cooler but I'll wait till the others respond

[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Cryorig H7, cheap, promises good temps, matches your build color scheme! If you want to go with liquid cooling, the h110i is well known to be awesome :)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for your response, the retailer I'm going to doesn't sell the Cryorig H7 and I've heard of the H100i being loud so any other coolers you could recommend.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

ah, in that case, I would resort to the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3. However, you must ensure this cooler fits in your case as it's relatively large.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh ok, thanks for the recommendation.

[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

How about a noctua nh-12s with black industrial fans and white chromax pads

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

the chromax pads are on amazon

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Unfortunately noctua doesn't sell at my retailer

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Why dont you buy online then?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I can't buy online as I'm a teenager with strict parents that don't allow me to have a credit card till I'm 16. So I'm stuck with buying instore

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Im just throwing this in there but what if your parents buy the parts online with a credit card then you pay them in cash or debit or whatever

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, my parents are too scared to buy online cause they think they're gonna get scammed or whatever.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube