add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler For i7 6700k

JDX

42 months ago

Just Wondering If Someone Could Recommend Me A CPU Cooler, (Air Or AIO Doesn't Matter To Me) That Would Work Well With A i7 6700k, Will Probably Be Overclocking It...

My Budget Would Probably Be Around $80 - $100

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Is that in USD?

• JDX
  • submitter
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

No, CAD So That's Around $70 USD.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What does the rest of the build look like? Is noise an issue for you?

• JDX
  • submitter
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I Would Like To Keep The Noise Level Quite Low.. And I'm Starting A New Build And So Just Started With The CPU And The Cooler.. So I Don't Quite Know Yet Sorry... But I Do Have A Case Picked Out If That Would Be Of Any Help...

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass ATX Mid Tower Case

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Scythe FUMA?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Or the Scythe Kotetsu.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What about the bending and breaking issues with Skylake?

Edit: It looks like the fiasco is over now.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Didn't really last

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

???

You mean the issue did not last very long? That would be true.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube