add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Black and blue or just black case under $40?

AustinTheTimelord

74 months ago

I originally wanted to go with this but I looked at the shipping and it was about $20 more. The cheapest I would've gotten it was $49.99. I started looking for a substitute and I found this but I noticed that there wasn't much of a price difference and it doesn't really help the color pattern of black and blue. I'll be using an mATX so that needs to be compatable and I'm not big on simplistic looks... I sound very picky about my case... Well.. I am :p

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, I would like to add my entry. for mATX. It's the CoolerMaster N200. I used to have a ATX case and I decided to swap it for this. This case is cheaper than the ATX and offers the same stuff. It supports full 240mm rad if I can recall, it's the most game-oriented budget case I found and after a couple of weeks of usage and transport, I can tell you I love it. I made a chart for it in the forums, I left that there hoping it could help someone; http://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/15147-quick-arc-mini-62-or-cm-nse-200-kkn1-36. Hope it helps you. I really regretted of taking an ATX case for an mATX mobo, I hope you don't have this same feeling too, so this is a link of pre-filtered mATX cases; http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/parts/case/#sort=a7&f=7&u=1&p=0&t=5,7,6,8&qq=1&m=88,52,169,50,11,150,14,106,18,58,62,27,94,229,51,133,63,56,60

I suggest you choose a case with these criteria in this order: Overall cooling, dust filters, cable management, physical appearance, bells and whistles.
Always go on Newegg in their ample images selection and examine the product and then go to the reviews. Take your time, that's the thing you'll have to look at if you are not having a windowed case. The N200 offers a window but in your budget, I recommend removing a good windowed case from your mind since it's not happening. And finally, search free shipping. Sometimes some retailers offers a product for more but with the shipping included, it comes cheaper

For your original choice, it's funny because my friend made a build recently using the mentioned case.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I love it :0.. I wish there were submitted builds with this case..

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube