add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair Spec Alpha or NZXT Phantom 530?

kongzombies

41 months ago

Hey everyone! In the near future I'm building a PC with a white/red color scheme (aka the Youtube build). I've been looking at the Phantom 530 for quite some time but some people have recommended other options and I ended up finding the Corsair Spec Alpha. (In case you haven't noticed by now, I like aesthetic cases.) Each case seems to have lots of space, enough room for cable management, and plenty of room for the graphics card and case fans. One thing that I noticed about the Spec Alpha, however, is that it doesn't have any way to add an optical drive, and I'm not too sure I'll need it anyways. I would only need it for installing drivers (which Linus has advised to install the newest drivers online anyways). So my real question is, which case would you guys go for, the Phantom 530 or the Spec Alpha? If you know of a better white/red case than these two, let me know as well.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube