add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mini ITX Case with Water-cooling Support + Good Build Quality.

Dpower20

40 months ago

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a compact case that supports water cooling, with either steel or aluminum as the primary build material. I was originally planning on going with the Thermaltake Core V1 but it has limited water cooling support. I've been considering either the Fractal Design Define NANO S or the Enthro Evolv ITX but I'm not a huge fan of the plastic finish.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

Nano S

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I second the Fractal Design Nano S and would add the Evolv ITX from Phanteks.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Definitely

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Try the NZXT Manta.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a bit of a squeeze but you can do it in a SilverStone FTZ01:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1575102/sff-build-msi-980-ti-lightning-liquid-cooling-silverstone-ftz01

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think that's possible lol. Not without external rads.

nvm, I saw what he did. Quite impressive, but still, I don't think you would be able to watercool the GPU and CPU without an external rad.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Fractal design core 500? Only if you're going for AIO water cooling though. I have one if you want to ask questions.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

There's a fantastic Corsair 250D build on the site, as well as a pretty slick NCase M1 that I can't find for the life of me. Both cases have pretty nice build quality.

There's also the Zalman M1 and the Cougar QBX that have some water support.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll check them out and see what works best for me :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube